Sunday, September 25, 2011

TIE Blog 1

I currently do not know what my voicethread will be about, however I do know it will have something to do with Exploration and Colonization. In this voicethread, I will need to creatively group the students in order to make use of the two computers in the classroom. Once I begin writing my plan for this, I will make sure to link it to an updated

Digital Blooms Taxonomy & Multiple Intelligences Activity Plan 
Affordances/Pedagogical Implications Framework
Lesson Plan
Storyboard
Voicethread

1 comment:

  1. I think you did great on your lesson Sophia! I know you worked super hard on it and it shows. I too had some technical difficulties so I can totally understand where you are coming from with your technical difficulties. The great thing is that we all overcame them and ended with great finished products just as you did! Congratualations!

    ReplyDelete